Wholesale and retail business
Fulfilling the obligations as waste generators and waste holders is presenting you with new challenges, particularly in the case of amendments to the regulatory framework such as those pursuant to the revision of the Commercial Waste Ordinance or the Circular Economy Act.
I will draft a concept for you, outlining how you can efficiently fulfil your obligations, and will support you in implementing it.
- Development of company-specific processes for fulfilling your obligations
- Communication with your service providers and law enforcement agencies
Responsibility for the products you market
In your day-to-day business, you are confronted with numerous legal provisions governing waste, which tend to differ from country to country. Furthermore, there are numerous system providers for fulfilling your take-back obligations – such as those for items of packaging, electrical appliances and batteries – with the most diverse service offerings. The duty of care in the new Circular Economy Act as well as the implementation of the EU Single-Use Plastics Directive also create a new legal framework that must be observed in your actions. I will unscramble the complexity and help you fulfil your obligations in the long term.
- Developing the compliance in accordance with your corporate structure and focus
- Selection of suitable service providers
- Supply chain management
- Strategic consultation for customised take-back solutions